- Who issues the final Diploma qualifications at Capital?
The final Diplomas are issued by our recognized awarding bodies – Pearson, UK and Edexcel BTEC. We also work close with other bodies who are authorised by OFQUAL to issue qualifications.
- Are the Diplomas issued by Capital approved by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA)?
Yes. All our programs are listed with the Dubai Education Regulatory body – KHDA
- Where do students at Capital come from?
Our students come from the UAE, Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar,Oman, India, Pakistan and many african countries. We have over 30 nationalities represented here.
- Does Capital Offer Scholarships/ Financial Aid to students for their programs?
Yes we have merit scholarships, family and group offers and also prepayment offers. Please speak with admissions to take advantage of these. There are no scholarships for preparatory programs, however there may be other offers. Download the Scholarship Application Form from here
- Is Capital recognised in Dubai, UAE?
Yes. Capital offers Internationally recognised programs under quality assurance from Pearson Assured, UK and Edexcel BTEC. In Dubai, we are approved by the DED and hold permit of the KHDA.
- What can I do after completing the program of study?
Most of the programs are meant to develop the students work skills and make them more employable. The preparatory programs are meant to train students to study further.
- What is the formula for success at Capital?
There is a 3 fold formula: Attend all sessions, participate in group discussions and case studies presentations, attempt and submit all assessments on time.
- Does Capital offer Corporate Training Services?
Yes absolutely. We have trained several large companies, multi-nationals and local businesses.
- How do I register? Please feel free to call 04 397 0095 between 9am– 7pm Sat – Thursday or email email@example.com