Course Code: MP011
The Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) is designed in response to the important role of human resources (HR) management in any organization. It provides the students with the necessary background essential to meet the needs of the corporate HR department in the 21st century.
This certified program is appropriate for both newcomers to the human resources field and those with some experience but who are seeking to keep current in the field or expand their knowledge base.
The purpose of this unit is to familiarize learners with evolution of human resources from personnel management and the knowledge, understanding of the human resource management role and function within the key areas of resourcing, reward, development and relations.
This course will enable the learner to achieve the following skills and knowledge:
1. Analyze the traditional personnel management with the new approach of Human resource Management to achieve organizational objectives
2. Evaluate the human resource procedures and ways for recruiting and selecting appropriate employees in an organization
3. Analyze factors and procedures used in assessing human resource requirements and monitoring / compensating / rewarding employees suitably.
4. Analyze the human resources function and principles used for exit of employees from the organization
- Personnel management and the new approach of human resource management
- HRM function
- Training and Development
- Performance Appraisal
- Law and procedures for recruiting and selecting appropriate employees
- Assessing Employee needs
- Recruitment Policies and Procedures
- Laws of Recruitment
- Procedures for analyzing employee performance reward / compensation management
- Rights and function of HR on exit and termination of employees
Students applying for the program would benefit more readily if they meet with one of the following:
1. An appropriate Diploma
2. An appropriate professional qualification
Mature executives who do not possess the above mentioned qualification but with substantial experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Student progress is monitored by continuous assessment. A variety of assessment methods will be used, for example, assignments, business style reports, case studies, logbooks, observations, oral presentations, personal audits, portfolios, role-play and projects.
Students who successfully complete the program will be awarded with the two certifications: a Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) from the UK and another approved by the Dubai Knowledge/ KHDA Dubai Education Regulator
Status of Qualification
Advanced vocational qualification. Students may progress into the Executive Diploma in Human Resource Management or the Executive Diploma in Business Administration.
Ideal Top-Up Course
Students would ideally top up into the Certified Human Resources Manager (CHRM) course that would allow them a more strategic view into the HR field.
Special 2017 Enrollment course fees: AED 2500/- including training sessions, final assessment, Certificate from London, UK.