‘The biggest award for Capital is the smile on a happy graduating students face and a wonderful testimonial for our efforts’
Each year Capital and its students participate in an exhaustive set of design competitions and the results are below:
Awards in 2017
Feb 2017 – Ms Anchaya Sinha won the Arabic Fashion Awards, Bride Show Abu Dhabi
Awards in 2016
Arabic Fashion Awards
April 2016 – Ms Radhika Nair won the Arabic Fashion Awards, Bride Show Abu Dhabi
Ms Shivangi Suvarna was finalist in the Arabic Fashion Awards, Bride Show Abu Dhabi
AMSA Uniform Design Contest
Ms Sarah Anoose was declared winner of the AMSA Uniform Design Contest. These Uniforms will be worn by members of all AMSA Group hospitals and clinics across the world.
Awards in 2015: The Year of Team Capital.
Bride Show Young Designer of the Year 2015.
Ms Fatema Merchant won two awards at the Young Designer of the Year 2015 including the People’s Choice award to do us proud. The awards were won in competition with ESMOD, Al Ghurair University, Preston University and other schools from Saudi and Qatar.
Awards before 2015
- Team Capital won the BurJuman Run Way Art Show 2014 – Jan 2014
- Ms Nida won the Hotel Show 2011 making it Capitals’ 4th consecutive year of victory- May 19,2011
- Ms Charlotte was declared runner-up at the Hotel Show 2011 – May 19,2011
- Ms Souzan Nafez won the Award for the Corporate Catwalk at the Hotel Show 2010 – May 20 2010
- Ms Ritikha Chabbria won the Runner Up at the Hotel Show 2010 – May 20 2010
- Ms Reema Batheja and Ms Amrita Singh were finalists at Bur Juman Runway Art Show in Dec 2009
- Ms Derya won the Student Designer Award at the annual Hotel Show in May 2009
- Ms Noelle Adams won the Dubai Fashion Week in March 2009
- Ms Ayesha Chodhury won the Young Designer of the Year 2008 Awards at the Bride Show
- Ms Natalia: Won theÂ 2008 Hotel Show Student Design Awards
- Ms Kaukab Khan: Innovation Award 2006 at Young Designers 2006-07
- Ms. Kehkhashan Mustaq: Swarovski Innovation Award 2003 at Young Designer 2003-2004
- Ms. Lali Mirzoeva & Oxana: Designer of the Year 2003 1st runner up at Young Designer 2003-2004
- Ms. Ashley Darmanin: Designer of the Year 2003 2nd runner up at Young Designer 2003-2004
- Fazreena Ismail won the Young Designer 2002-03
- Fazreena Ismail won the Rivoli Best Use of Fabric Trophy in 2002-03
- Abeer Marcel won the Swarovski Most Innovative Use of Crystals in 2001-02
- Abeer Marcel also won the Best Use of Fabric in 2001-02
- Egle Koyalate won the Runners Up in Young Designer 2000-01